|Availability||East coast: || |
This switch is ideal for solar installations or where battery backup is required. Five (5) 802.3af/at PoE Ports, two (2) 24/48 V selectable PoE Ports, and one (1) SFP Port.
- [optional] Solar panel (not included)
- [optional] 12 or 24 V Battery (not included. Lead-acid, or Lithium (Li-ion or LiPo))
- [optional] DC Power supply (not included)
- A mix of 24 and 48 V POE devices.
The battery is charged if one or both of the Solar or DC inputs is/are active.
- 3 Year, return to Australia warranty
- All metal construction
- Wide operating temperature range: -20℃ ～ 60℃
- Supports both Lead-Acid and Lithium batteries (Li-ion or LiPo)
- 1 High-Power 802.3bt, Type-3 PoE port (60 W). Compatible with Hi Power cameras from Hikvision, Dahua, UNV, and others.
- 5 Gigabit PoE Ports
- 1 SFP Port (Confirmed to work with Ubiquiti UF-RJ45-1G)
- PoE power outputs:
- Port 1: 48 V 802.3af/at/bt PoE, 60 W
Pins 1,2,4,5 (+), 3,6,7,8 (-)
- Ports 2-3: 48 V 802.3af/at PoE, 30 W.
Pins 1,2 (+), 3,6 (-)
- Ports 4-5: Switch selectable 24 or 48 V PoE Ports
Compatible with both 802.3af/at 48 V and passive 24 V powered devices.
48 V selected: 802.3af/at, 48 V, 30 W PoE, Pins 1,2 (+), 3,6 (-)
24 V selected: 24 V, 30 W PoE, Pins 4,5 (+), 7,8 (-)
- Power Input Options (not included):
- [optional] Solar Panel: 15-32 V, 50-250 W
- [optional] Battery: 12V or 24V, 5~100 Ah (Note: The datasheet gives a max battery capacity of 50 Ah. This is incorrect.)
- [optional] DC: 18-30 V (DC input voltage must be greater than battery voltage)
- Power consumption switch alone: 2 W
- Integrated PWM battery controller, preventing battery over-charge and over-discharge
- 20 Gbps Switching Capacity
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 8.94 Mpps
- IEEE 802.3af/at/bt PoE
- 120 W max. power output
- Quiet fanless operation
- Dimensions: 160 x 140 x 33 mm (L x W x H）
- Suitable for 48V 802.3af/at/bt and 24 V PoE powered devices like many wireless APs, IP-cameras, VoIP phones, etc.
- Grounded RJ45 sockets compliant with Ubiquiti grounding requirements
- DIP switches - Front
- Fiber Watchdog. If the SFP datalink goes down for 30 seconds, the switch re-starts the SFP port.
- VLAN. The RJ45 ports are isolated from each other, but not the SFP port. This provides "Client Isolation''.
- EXTEND. Normally, Ethernet cable runs are limited to 100 m. With EXTEND turned on, the maximum speed is dropped to 10 Mbps, but the ethernet cable can be 250 m.
- Ports 4/5: Manual selection of PoE voltage. 24 V (pins 4,5,7,8), or 48 V (pins 1,2,3,6).
- DIP switches - Rear
- System power: On / Off
- Battery type: Lead-Acid / Lithium
- Battery voltage: 12 / 24 V
- Lithium Battery type: Standard / Ternary polymer (ignored if DIP 2 = Lead-Acid)
Suggested Method to Power by AC
A Ubiquiti PoE injector, and a simple patch lead, can be used as a convenient AC power supply for this switch when used with no battery or a 12 V battery. The total available power will be limited to the power rating of the PoE injector (24 W in this case).
|The 24V, 24W PoE is an ideal choice. |
||Then make a PoE cable wired as follows:
|4 & 5||V+|
|7 & 8||V-|