The UniFi Dream Machine Pro is an all-in-one network appliance
for a scalable network in an office, retail, or hospitality environment.
Powered by a fast 1.7 GHz quad-core processor, the UDM Pro
combines multiple functions into a single device.
- Advanced Security Gateway with Built-in Switch
- Dual WAN Ports: One 10G SFP+ and One Gigabit RJ45
- One 10G SFP+ LAN Port and 8 Gigabit RJ45 ports
- Embedded Enterprise Software: UniFi Network
- 3.5" HDD Bay for NVR Storage (2.5" HDD also supported)
The UDM Pro includes the UniFi Network Controller so you can
manage your UniFi Switches and APs. It can also run the UniFi
Protect software for convenient monitoring and complete
management of your camera surveillance system. Video recordings
are stored on the built-in NVR (hard drive not included) and can
be easily accessed using the UniFi Protect mobile app. Via remote
access, you can securely view the recordings that are privately
stored on the UDM Pro rather than a third-party server.
The UDM Pro supports multiple redundancy options to ensure your
network remains operational:
- Dual WAN with Failover - Supports dual internet/ISP
connections with failover: if the primary WAN connection drops,
it will automatically switch to the other WAN connection.
- Power Supply Redundancy and Failover - The UDM Pro
supports a PSU failover system, the UniFi SmartPower RPS,
model USP-RPS. If the internal power supply unit fails, the
proprietary USP RPS interface acts to provide redundant power
for backup. Requires use of the USP-RPS (coming soon).
The UDM Pro offers advanced firewall policies and persistent threat
management to act as an Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) and
Intrusion Detection System (IDS).
- Threat Management Easily select and customize levels of
security for viruses and malware, Point-to-Point (PtP) protection,
hacking, internet traffic, and website reputation.
- Endpoint Scanning The UDM Pro automatically scans
endpoints (clients) connected to your network to identify
potential security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Honeypot Embedded Honeypot functionality can detect
malware, worms, and other types of malicious traffic trying to
scan your network for vulnerabilities.
- DNS Content Filtering DNS filters block traffic from sites with
malicious, phishing, or adult content. There are three levels of
DNS filtering security, each adding more protection.
- GeoIP Filtering GeoIP filtering allows you to block outgoing,
incoming, or bi-directional traffic designated by country. Use the
UniFi threat map to select the countries you intend to block.
- Automatic QoS Top QoS priority is assigned to voice and video
- VPN Server for Secure Communications A site-to-site VPN
secures and encrypts private data communications travelling
over the internet.
- Convenient VLAN Support The UDM Pro can create virtual
network segments for security and network traffic management.
- Innovative Display The 1.3" touchscreen displays status
information for easy monitoring and quick troubleshooting.
FCC, EU, AU
Power cord included:
Reseller Warranty: 1 year, return to Australia. This product is only warrantied to work with Ubiquiti SFP modules. It has not been tested to work with other brand SFP modules.
Support: Ubiquiti live chat