|Availability||East coast: || |
This kit has parts needed for a typical Solar-powered outpost powering PoE equipment from Ubiquiti and others.
This product includes these components:
- 1 x Solar: Battery Enclosure Hardware
- 1 x Solar: Mount, Panel, Heavy duty
- 1 x SolarMax Switch Hardware kit
- 1 x Enclosure, IP55, pole-mount, large
- 1 x Enclosure, IP65, 400x300x200 mm
- 1 x SunMAX SolarSwitch
For your flexibility, we do not include the battery or solar panel in the kit, but we have them available for an all-in-one solution.
- Complete DIY Solar kit. Just choose the batteries, and solar panel of your choice.
- Managed. Built-in Web page management (and short range WiFi AP). Also managed remotely with UISP.
- Weatherproof. Designed to be out in the elements. All exterior components are UV stable and weatherproof.
- Dual Voltage PoE. Ready to power:
- 24 VDC out terminal. A regulated 24 VDC output is available.
- Two enclosures. Even 'sealed' batteries can emit corrosive fumes. For this reason, our design has the electronics and batteries in separate enclosures.
- Wire harnesses included.
- All cabling required comes pre-assembled and ready to use.
- Connectors are either colour coded, and/or polarised so costly mistakes, such as connecting a battery backwards, are avoided.
|PoE output voltage||24V (passive, pins 4,5 (+) 7,8(-)), and|
48V (passive, pins 4,5(+) 7,8 (-))
|PoE output power||40 W total.
|24 VDC out terminal||Regulated 24 VDC output is available.
|Ports||Port 1: 17 W max., 24 V|
Port 2: 17 W max., 24 V
Port 3: 17 W max., 24 V
Port 4: 24 W max., 48 V
|Port speed||100 Mbps (FE)
|Battery voltage||24 V
|Battery capacity (max.)||not stated by Ubiquiti
|Solar panel short dimension||680 mm, max.
|Solar panel connectors||H4/MC4
|Enclosure ratings||Controller: IP55|
|Mounting pole dia.||60 to 100 mm
[Optional] Add a WiFi AP
A LocoM2 can be installed externally and is powered by 24 V PoE. The LocoM2 can be configured as a standard WiFi AP. It has a directional antenna which will give great coverage in one direction, but still 20~30m coverage in all directions.
A BulletM2-HP/AMO-DB8 combo can be installed externally and is powered by 24 V PoE. The BulletM2-HP can be configured as a standard WiFi AP. The Omni antenna will give great coverage in all directions.
Feel free to add your own Solar Panel(s) and Battery/Batteries. Alternatively add from our range shown below in the Related Products section.